As the premier digestive health product of 4Life, Pre/o Biotics is the only prebiotic/probiotic product in the world that’s powered by 4Life Transfer Factor. This university-tested, proprietary blend features five strains of highly-researched probiotics that increase beneficial “good” microflora in your gut and three types of prebiotics to optimize the growth of healthy probiotics. Plus, with our exclusive microbeadlet delivery system, the probiotics are delivered directly to the colon.
Probiotics are among the trillions of live microbial organisms that are naturally present in your body. They help maintain intestinal wellness by promoting digestive function and nutrient absorption, as well as regular bowel function and health. They are a key component of the body’s immune defense system.
Here’s a short introduction video for you about 4Life Pre/o Biotics:
Direct clients may choose to pay via Bank deposit (BDO, BPI or Metrobank), PayPal or Gcash. For foreign customers, please select country first before you click “Shop”. Select products you wish to avail then click “Shopping Cart” and proceed to “Check Out” to finalize your order.
- Promotes the growth of beneficial/friendly intestinal flora with five strains of highly-researched probiotics
- Contains three types of prebiotics to optimize growth of healthy probiotics
- Stimulates growth of the probiotics by up to 868% with the inclusion of 4Life Transfer Factor
- Increases the amount and longevity of beneficial gut flora by up to 1000 times over standard delivery
- Features a portable stick pack with cutting-edge microbeadlet technology
- Contains delayed-response probiotics in a seamless capsule format that are only delivered to the colon
- Supports the immune system
- Requires no refrigeration, and it’s suitable for all ages
- Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04)
- Bifidobacterium infantis (M-63)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM)
- Galactooligosaccharide (GOS)
- Xylooligosaccharides (XOS)
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)