Transfer Factor Cardio helps support the heart with free-radical fighting antioxidants to promote efficiency, integrity of blood vessels and arteries that convey blood to the heart. Promotes healthy cerebral and peripheral blood flow, helps support healthy circulation and oxygen usage to the brain and throughout the entire body.
Buy online and pay via PayPal
*All PayPal Transactions are subject to additional 5% paypal fee, and appear as “Tax” on your order summary. No additional charges if you call or message to place your order.
Bank deposit also available
For foreign customers, CLICK HERE*
*Please select country first before you click “Shop”. Select products you wish to avail then click “Shopping Cart” and then proceed to “Check Out” to finalize your order.
- Harnesses transfer factors sourced from egg yolks to help support the cardiovascular system.
- Helps maintain proper elasticity and support healthy blood pressure levels
- Contains 7 Vitamins, 5 Minerals and other ingredients such as Co-Q10, Resveratrol and Ginkgo Biloba
Targeted Nutrition for Cardiovascular Health
4Life Transfer Factor Cardio features 4Life’s exclusive Targeted Transfer Factor technology and other ingredients specifically developed to maintain and support a healthy cardiovascular system. Along with the immune enhancing benefits of 4Life Transfer Factor, its combination of heart-healthy nutrients promote healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, homocysteine, and inflammation levels.
What makes this product unique?
- Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a breastfeeding mother and her newborn infant. They help support healthy immune responses, including the body’s ability to remember past health threats.
- Includes red rice yeast, which contains a number of naturally occurring compounds known as monacolins. Monacolins are known to inhibit the activity of an enzyme in the liver, which is needed to produce cholesterol, thereby supporting healthy cholesterol and lipid levels.
- Featured in the Physicians’ Desk Reference For Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements from 2003 up to present, the standard supplement guide for physicians that can be found in physician offices, hospitals, and pharmacies throughout the United States.
- Recommended by the Russian Federation for use in hospitals and clinics. This historic announcement was a result of ten separate scientific trials and two experimental studies extolling the benefits of 4LifeTransfer Factor products.