4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor educates, enhances and balances the immune system. It’s clinically proven to help boost the immune cell’s activity faster than normal immune response, with no reported overdose or side effects. This is a general purpose product and the main ingredient found in most 4Life products such as the Targeted and Transform line-up.
Clients may also pay via Bank deposit (BDO, BPI or Metrobank), PayPal or Gcash. For international customers, tap Buy & Pay Using Credit Card, then tap “select country” on the upper right side of the website. Click “Shop” to select products you want to avail then click “Shopping Cart” and proceed to “Check Out” to finalize your order. 4Life products are available in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Provides broad spectrum immune support
- Helps regulate an over reactive immune system
- Educates the immune system with the exclusive Tri-Factor Formula
- Ideal introductory product for new customers.
- Contains the highest amount of Transfer Factor per capsule at 300 milligrams.
- Supports general health, wellness and complements other 4Life products
Overall Immune System Support
This product was developed by scientists and represents a revolutionary advancement in Protein Science which raises the bar on the standard of immune system support. Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that “transfer” immune information from one entity to another, such as between a breastfeeding mother and her newborn infant. These molecules in turn help educate immune cells and support it’s ability to more effectively recognize, respond to, and remember potential health threats. 4Life’s Tri-Factor Formula is a combination of UltraFactor XF (TF molecules derived from Cow Colostrum), OvoFactor (TF molecules derived from Chicken Egg Yolks), and NanoFactor extracts (Smaller molecules than TF which mainly promote immune balance).
- It takes about 2 liters of fresh Cow colostrum to harvest the Transfer Factor content present in one (1) capsule of Tri-factor formula.
- 4Life products in the Philippines are FDA Registered and Halal Certified.
- Exclusively manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities located in Utah, USA
- Backed with extensive research and thousands of Clinical Studies worldwide.
- 4Life certifies all Transfer Factor products for quality and efficacy.
- Featured in Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR) For Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements (2003-present), the standard supplement guide for physicians found in clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies throughout the United States.
- Recommended by the Russian Federation for use in hospitals and clinics. This historic announcement was a result of ten separate scientific trials and two experimental studies extolling the benefits of 4Life Transfer Factor products.
- Awarded by Global Health and Pharma (GHP) as the Best Health and Fitness Provider in the USA (2017); Awarded Best Immune System Supplements (2019) by LuxLife Magazine.
Contains 60 capsules per bottle