Malepro is specially formulated to support men’s prostate health. Rich in ingredients scientifically studied to promote endocrine and reproductive system health including Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Isoflavones, and others. It also helps manage the female hormone estrogen among men.
Call or message to inquire about promos and discounts! 😀
Bank deposit also available
For foreign customers, CLICK HERE*
*Please select country first before you click “Shop”. Select products you wish to avail then click “Shopping Cart” and then proceed to “Check Out” to finalize your order.
- Supports prostate health and urinary function
- Helps maintain proper hair and cell growth
- Provides endocrine system support
- Provides antioxidant support
- Helps regulate hormone levels
What is 4Life Transfer Factor MalePro?
4Life Transfer Factor MalePro is a Targeted Transfer Factor product specifically formulated to support men’s prostate health. Rich in ingredients scientifically studied to promote endocrine and reproductive system health, including Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Isoflavones, and others. 4Life Transfer Factor MalePro helps maintain proper cell growth, healthy urinary function, and overall prostate health. The prostate gland is a vital part of a man’s endocrine and reproductive systems. It is about the size of a walnut and sits under the bladder, surrounding the urethra.
- Provides the antioxidant benefits of Lycopene and Selenium to help fight naturally occurring free radicals and promote prostate health.
- Includes the wellness benefits of Saw Palmetto, known for its specific support of prostate health and urinary function.
- Blended isoflavones from Kudzu and soy, have been shown to promote prostate health and help maintain healthy functions throughout the body.
- Includes additional ingredients to promote prostate health such as: Zinc, Nettle, Broccoli, and Calcium D-glucarate.
- Contains transfer factors (immune messenger molecules) that help educate immune cells and promote the immune system’s ability to more effectively recognize, respond to, and remember potential health threats.