BioEFA features potent omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids from fish oil and different plant oils. EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) provide benefits to cardiovascular and nervous systems, offers support for healthy skin, respiratory function, and proper immune response. BioEFA is even better than the well known Squalene and contains 1,000mg of fish oil.
Paypal payments are subject to additional 5% fee and will appear as “Tax” on your order summary. For foreign customers, please select country first before you click “Shop”. Select products you wish to avail then click “Shopping Cart” and proceed to “Check Out” to finalize your order.
Bank deposit also available
According to the American Heart Association, “Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA, have been shown to benefit the heart of healthy people, and those at high risk for—or who already have—cardiovascular disease.”
- Rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Promotes enhanced brain development and healthy bowel movement
- Promotes healthy blood pressure, strong cell membranes, and joint function and mobility
- Utilizes EFAs from a variety of sources including flaxseed, safflower and borage seed oils.
- Benefits several body systems including the cardiovascular and nervous systems
- BioEFA utilizes EFAs from a variety of sources to help ensure a well-rounded product including DHA and EPA from fish oil.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic acid), primarily found in meat and dairy products, has been shown to support cardiovascular and circulatory health. The CLA used in BioEFA is from the natural source of safflower oil, and together with borage seed oil and flaxseed oil, aids the beneficial nutritional support of EFAs.
- GLA (Gamma Linolenic acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid and ALA (Alpha Linolenic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid. Both provide support for the cardiovascular system.